• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I never realised they sell for more than Juliets. It had better fit me. Haha.

Juliets' popularity is also their downfall, when it comes to everyday value - there's more of them out there than other frame styles. Ti/Ice is a pretty common Penny colorway, but it's still more rare than the average Juliet. I've seen complete sets of that colorway go $500 - $550, so $400 - $450 reflects the drop in value without box/coin. And wear would drop them more.

And, of course, others may (and are free to) disagree with me...

Well thanks for the thorough reply as always @kronin323 I don't want to make a stupid offer to my friend who I know would accept 100£ if I offered. So I will offer based on what you said, if they don't fit I can sell them on and not feel I've made a profit out of my friend. ( he's in south Africa, I'm in UK, so I can't try them on for size)

Well thanks for the thorough reply as always @kronin323 I don't want to make a stupid offer to my friend who I know would accept 100£ if I offered. So I will offer based on what you said, if they don't fit I can sell them on and not feel I've made a profit out of my friend. ( he's in south Africa, I'm in UK, so I can't try them on for size)

Aw heck you can squeeze your friend a little bit and still be fair deal, like $350... ;)

Ha ha. Well I was thinking along those lines as I've given him pairs in the past that he still wears and he said he owes me one. Ha

Kronin nailed it - there are lots of Juliets about and considerably fewer Pennies. It's unusual, though not unknown, for Pennies to go below £200 here.

Would like to start thinning the herd to focus on an X Metal collection. Looking to see what these might be worth and if they are worth selling or just keeping for case filler.

1. Original Wiretap, Pewter/+Red Iridium (as seen here: O-Review)
Excellent condition, worn only a few times. No box, original bag.

2. Dartboard, Polished Black/Black Iridium (as seen here: O-Review)
Would rate these a 8.5 or so. Worn some, but still in great shape. No box.

Back