• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
How about these:

24K X-Metal XX (XG######, no box, rubbers - maybe earsocks and gaskets, but no nose bombs, no lenses - just the frame itself being of value)
...presume 9+/10, no major damage, original finish with minimal fading, still tight, etc...

Any difference for a XG######A
or XG######B ???

Last edited:
How about these:

24K X-Metal XX (XG######, no box, rubbers - maybe earsocks and gaskets, but no nose bombs, no lenses - just the frame itself being of value)
...presume 9+/10, no major damage, original finish with minimal fading, still tight, etc...

Any difference for a XG######A
or XG######B ???

A is second gen B is third
The fact that they have a serial is appealing to me, But Im a freak about that on my metals
In that condition I would say $300 to $350
Based on NIB value of $600 to $650
I have seen no box or coin in decent condition bring $450 to $500
So if you tune $60 and new lens $120 new rubbers $30 you would be close

and metals seem to be going up

What would fmv be for a Leather Mars complete apart from the coin be? Frames good condition but leather a bit beat up. Box a bit tatty but number matching frame.

What would fmv be for a Leather Mars complete apart from the coin be? Frames good condition but leather a bit beat up. Box a bit tatty but number matching frame.
700-750. Leather condition pics really matter.

Leather Mars complete in good shape, display quality
$750

Leather Mars complete apart from the coin
$700-$725

but...
leather a bit beat up
could be $675 down to $600 or so - leather is significant - presume a little loose but no rips or tears with all stitching in tact - need pics

then...
Box a bit tatty but number matching frame.
$550 to $625 on the forum, also depends on the pics ;)

Mambo antix. Lenses 7/10 complete. One tear on box. Forum not ebay pricing. Looking to move

uploadfromtaptalk1426317076555.png
uploadfromtaptalk1426317116081.png
uploadfromtaptalk1426317125034.png
uploadfromtaptalk1426317130303.png
uploadfromtaptalk1426317136521.png

XX xmetal 1st gen serialized
LNIB but box serial not a match and no sponge.
Lenses are OEM BI but custom cut and brand new.

Back