• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I am very comfortable with prices I give. I go by what's trending for my prices bay,forum ,Facebook sellers. That the xmetals have sold for not just listed price, I exclude prices that are far fetched .What you would have paid for a xmetal X squared a few months ago now you would pay lower. In same breath what you could have paid for X xx a few months ago today you would pay more. I am rarely over, but somtimes a bit low.. I feel my prices keep collectors in the market at a fair price and not over pay. If they ever do decide to sell can make a few dollars. When they do over pay they leave and take a loss and are soured by the experience.

I am very comfortable with prices I give. I go by what's trending for my prices bay,forum ,Facebook sellers. That the xmetals have sold for not just listed price, I exclude prices that are far fetched .What you would have paid for a xmetal X squared a few months ago now you would pay lower. In same breath what you could have paid for X xx a few months ago today you would pay more. I am rarely over, but somtimes a bit low.. I feel my prices keep collectors in the market at a fair price and not over pay. If they ever do decide to sell can make a few dollars. When they do over pay they leave and take a loss and are soured by the experience.
images (3).jpg

As a buyer I'm very comfortable with the prices you give, too... :lol:

Considering selling some more of my collection:

Dispatch 2 GP75 9/10 LNIB
Dispatch 2 Fathom 9/10 LNIB
Radarlock Cavendish 9/10 LNIB
Holbrook SW Series Matte Clear w/ 24k Polar 9/10 LNIB

If you guys have any idea on prices (lenses aren't scratched at all, all sets complete), that would be great. Thanks!

Back