• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Personally I just want a fair price for mine, but it is hard to know what that is.
People sell for so many different prices.
I myself was trying to sell a pair of gen 2 red mint condition racing jackets but I probably over priced them.

Hi there, yes this is a very good thread to go by.....what do you guys thing about some discontinued oakley models like Hatchet and Magnesium Switch? How much should each be with regards to their prices respectively. I just spoke with a very nice guy who owned a pair of mags but switched them later. He told me he preferred to price the old models decently as to give someone else a chance to enjoy those. It seemed like a pretty noble deed. Wonder if anyone elsw here thinks like that.
Hi there, yes this is a very good thread to go by.....what do you guys thing about some discontinued oakley models like Hatchet and Magnesium Switch? How much should each be with regards to their prices respectively. I just spoke with a very nice guy who owned a pair of mags but switched them later. He told me he preferred to price the old models decently as to give someone else a chance to enjoy those. It seemed like a pretty noble deed. Wonder if anyone elsw here thinks like that.
Magnesium switch complete set $200 -220

How about C Six Carbon ;-) Care to share any leads to acquire one?
6k-8k. I don't have any leads, but they come up on eBay more frequently than the forum. I suggest searching for it on a daily basis. That's what I did, and it took me a very long time to acquire mine. Good luck!

Back