• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Van Ness Wu

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Let me know if you have one.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm me

Ok fair enough good to know. After the mess I have created with this post and another trying to bring two parties together. Best I just stick to only dealing with people directly when I am the one in possession of the goods. If that does happen in the future am I to contact the person directly?

Username Hidden said:
That’s not how this works.
What am I missing

Username Hidden said:
Ok fair enough good to know. After the mess I have created with this post and another trying to bring two parties together. Best I just stick to only dealing with people directly when I am the one in possession of the goods. If that does happen in the future am I to contact the person directly?

What is the point of being the middle man in this? If you know someone who has stuff he wants to sell, then he should join the forum. Adding yourelf into the mix only complicates communication and that’s besides the fact that you’re not even in the states.

Again sorry is all I can add here, me being new I was trying to help somebody get what they were after quicker than having to wait for the bloke I know to join up and go through his waiting period. That’s if he chooses to join at all. The third party is also Australian but hey if being Australian is against some sort of unwritten rule then can I get a copy of these rules to help me navigate this forum because I would like to know how ”selling for a friend” is that much different, again I need that unwritten rule book to help me out. Finally as far as what I was going to get out of it was the pure satisfaction of helping somebody get something they are looking for. But this is now twice where I have had things blow up in my face before even talking to the third party. That’s why I have said best I remain silent and only do deals on things that I have to sell or want to buy. As an aside can I get an answer on the correct way to engage a person when they have placed a buying proposition and I am in possession of that said item they wish to buy.

Username Hidden said:
Again sorry is all I can add here, me being new I was trying to help somebody get what they were after quicker than having to wait for the bloke I know to join up and go through his waiting period. That’s if he chooses to join at all. The third party is also Australian but hey if being Australian is against some sort of unwritten rule then can I get a copy of these rules to help me navigate this forum because I would like to know how ”selling for a friend” is that much different, again I need that unwritten rule book to help me out. Finally as far as what I was going to get out of it was the pure satisfaction of helping somebody get something they are looking for. But this is now twice where I have had things blow up in my face before even talking to the third party. That’s why I have said best I remain silent and only do deals on things that I have to sell or want to buy. As an aside can I get an answer on the correct way to engage a person when they have placed a buying proposition and I am in possession of that said item they wish to buy.

You don’t even know if your friend is selling the pairs you’re talking about. Like I said, it just adds confusion. Also, being from Australia has nothing to do with it but adding more issues... specifically shipping and the rates involved

You don’t know if your “bloke” is even selling
You don’t know how much he is selling pieces for that he’s not actively selling
You don’t know the condition
You don’t know how much shipping will be.

What is the point of reaching out on his behalf when he never asked you to? If he says he’s not selling, then it was all wasted time.

If your bloke wants to sell, then tell him to get his arse over here

Well good zcrxsi you seem to know so much about the “bloke” and his interactions with me that I will let you get in touch with him and sort things out like telling him to join the forum, I gather that’s what you meant when you said”tell him to get his arse over here”. Can I add here for your information that if in the future I place a wanted proposition there is no need for you to worry about it and take up banners in my stead. I will willingly waste my time and deal with anybody, anyway and anytime if it going to bring to me that which I wish to possess. Oh and again can I get the answer about how to correctly engage people about buying propositions which is where in our first encounter you admonished me.