• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Van Ness Wu

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Well good zcrxsi you seem to know so much about the “bloke” and his interactions with me that I will let you get in touch with him and sort things out like telling him to join the forum, I gather that’s what you meant when you said”tell him to get his arse over here”. Can I add here for your information that if in the future I place a wanted proposition there is no need for you to worry about it and take up banners in my stead. I will willingly waste my time and deal with anybody, anyway and anytime if it going to bring to me that which I wish to possess. Oh and again can I get the answer about how to correctly engage people about buying propositions which is where in our first encounter you admonished me.

You need to be a member to sell here, plain and simple. If they’re his items you don’t get to skirt the forum rules by selling his items through you.

I know more than you think I do

Some people reacted to this post.
I have seen many examples on this forum where the phrase “selling for a friend” has been directly quoted could you enlighten me as to difference between that proposition and the one I promulgated. While providing the answer to that it would be remiss of me not to remind you that I am still left unsatisfactorily educated on the correct way to engage a person about their buying proposition.

Username Hidden said:
I have seen many examples on this forum where the phrase “selling for a friend” has been directly quoted could you enlighten me as to difference between that proposition and the one I promulgated. While providing the answer to that it would be remiss of me not to remind you that I am still left unsatisfactorily educated on the correct way to engage a person about their buying proposition.

Here’s the difference. Your friend didn’t ask you to sell stuff for him. You don’t even have the items in your possession. You said previously in another discussion that you don’t know if he even wants to sell the pair(s) you mentioned. The only thing you know is that he has that specific pair. You don’t even know the condition nor shipping.

How do you expect to sell them knowing nothing about them?

Is payment going to be made to you? If something happens during the transaction, would you be responsible?

You got mad at another member here for not making a decision to buy one of your friends pairs while providing no price, condition, how much shipping would be and if he even wants to sell it.

Last edited:
Well the penny drops this witty repartee we have going back and forth has nothing to do with this thread at all. It is all to do with a conversation I had with another member in a PM and you are taking up their banners against me or is it that there may be some rule breaking on your side in relation to having multiple memberships being held by one person. I will not jump to such wild conclusions and make such a bold accusation I will hold you both to be completely separate individuals. However you asserting that all statements I made in that PM conversation as facts in relation to this buying proposition is quite inexplicably incorrect. Zcrxsi as I do not know how much or how little of the PM conversation you have been shown I will say that I stand by and do not deny or retract anything I said in that PM in relation to that specific buying proposition on half jackets. I am however at a loss to see how that conversation and it’s resulting facts have anything to do with this specific buying Van Ness Wu proposition. They are completely separate each with its own unique facts and outcomes which could be exactly the same or completely different. Now as I cannot travel through space and time both forwards and backwards usually the final point is never known until it happens but as luck would have it I always had a premeditated final solution to this very buying Van Ness Wu proposition given what happened between that other member and me on the half jacket PM. Are you ready zcrxsi I was going to tell dansham that I was sorry for getting their hopes up and forget that I contacted them through this thread. Now having got that out of the way I still remain uneducated how I am to contact people in the future if they have a buying proposition for an item that I own.

Username Hidden said:
Well the penny drops this witty repartee we have going back and forth has nothing to do with this thread at all. It is all to do with a conversation I had with another member in a PM and you are taking up their banners against me or is it that there may be some rule breaking on your side in relation to having multiple memberships being held by one person. I will not jump to such wild conclusions and make such a bold accusation I will hold you both to be completely separate individuals. However you asserting that all statements I made in that PM conversation as facts in relation to this buying proposition is quite inexplicably incorrect. Zcrxsi as I do not know how much or how little of the PM conversation you have been shown I will say that I stand by and do not deny or retract anything I said in that PM in relation to that specific buying proposition on half jackets. I am however at a loss to see how that conversation and it’s resulting facts have anything to do with this specific buying Van Ness Wu proposition. They are completely separate each with its own unique facts and outcomes which could be exactly the same or completely different. Now as I cannot travel through space and time both forwards and backwards usually the final point is never known until it happens but as luck would have it I always had a premeditated final solution to this very buying Van Ness Wu proposition given what happened between that other member and me on the half jacket PM. Are you ready zcrxsi I was going to tell dansham that I was sorry for getting their hopes up and forget that I contacted them through this thread. Now having got that out of the way I still remain uneducated how I am to contact people in the future if they have a buying proposition for an item that I own.
your second post on this thread you stated "After the mess I have created with this post and another trying to bring two parties together" followed by another post which included "I was trying to help somebody get what they were after quicker than having to wait for the bloke I know to join up and go through his waiting period."

Now you're saying the glasses are yours?

Post pictures of the glasses next to a piece of paper with your forum name written on it. Include price, condition and shipping within the next 15 min and I might believe you. If you can't do that, then you're wasting everyone's time.

Nope never said glasses were mine at all. Just tying to get people things they want. Never said I guarantee you will get what you are after just said I was trying to get two people together. In my eyes some chance is better than none at getting something you want. But the two times I tried to do a good thing even before the introductions had been made it all went south at a quick rate. Therefore I withdrew my interactions and vowed to myself not to involve myself in anything on this forum unless I am selling or I am buying. I am going to try one last time, in your very first message on this thread you said “thats not how it works” please tell how it works so in the future if I have something in my possession that I own that somebody wants to buy I correctly contact them.

How are you helping people get the things they want by getting mad that they aren't willing to commit to buying something they nor you know nothing about?

To answer your question, PM them or put up a selling thread and tag the person to it.

Username Hidden said:
How are you helping people get the things they want by getting mad that they aren't willing to commit to buying something they nor you know nothing about?

To answer your question, PM them or put up a selling thread and tag the person to it.
Stop making sense.

Username Hidden said:
Stop making sense.

Sometimes I just can’t help myself

Username Hidden said:
Sometimes I just can’t help myself
Perhaps my hands could help?