1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. steveocubed

steveocubed Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I know there are a bunch of great forumers on here and I've been trying to get my hands on a Violet Deviation with no avail so far and one of the forumers suggested I just ask if someone can help me out.

So here goes: would anyone who lives near a vault that has some of the violet deviations be willing to purchase and ship them for me if I cover the cost of the glasses, shipping, and whatever fee the facilitator deems fair via paypal? Please pm me if you'd be willing to do so. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

atrain likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kefboy

kefboy Oakley Beginner

I've seen these only once since they've been out and that was at a vault in fact. I'm curious to see what the feedback is here.

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I know two other members as well as myself have gotten them at vaults. I had to get my vault to find one and just got mine today. I suggested Steveo to do this since my vault could only locate one. Bummer but its been at vaults a while so thats probably why they are getting harder to find.

4. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Keep this on the DL maaaaaaan

5. Ralph Marshall

Ralph Marshall Oakley Collector

Hey, man. I found this when I did a google search. I don't know much about these, so I am not sure if they are specifically what you are searching for.

http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/sung...t-violet-violet-iridium-lens-oo4061-17-p11746

The currency conversion works out to about $166 (US). Don't know if this is a good price, if they actually have them in stock, what shipping would cost, etc., but it might be worth looking into if you can't find them anywhere else. Sorry if I am wasting your time! Good luck!!!

atrain likes this.
  6. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

They do not ship to the US!

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

you just dont want to help! lol!

8. Ralph Marshall

Damn. That figures. If all else fails, maybe a UK/European member could help out. It also says on the website that they operate the Oakley Vault store at Gunwharf Quay outlet shopping centre in Portsmouth, UK.

Thanks for setting me straight, Marc...

9. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Who has a sku

10. Ralph Marshall

If the pair I found was the correct one, the SKU looks to be OO4061-17