• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Section Poll!

What should the criteria be for a Vintage Section?

• Pre-1999

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Pre-2003

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Discontinued 5 years

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No Vintage Section

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I like 2003.... But I think as we move on as collectors the Discontinued 5 years will start to apply it's self... Thats why I voted for it.....
I know that in 2020 when I am still collecting that something discontinued in 2008 will be vintage to me...

I really dont feel we should have a vintage section. We have a frogs, x metal and regular sunglasses section. I feel if we make a section for each one, you make the standard sunglasses section obsolete...just my 0.02.

Just for my 2p, I don't think it is required either..... not that I am an expert on vintage or anything as I didn't start collecting til 2006 but I agree that if there is a thread in the general discussion, people will discuss it there.....
:smile:

I dont see how it could be confusing, you are looking for something pre ___ so you go to that section... As of right now I have to surf through the general discussion to look for them. IM LAZY I WANT TO GO RIGHT TO WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR DAMN IT!!!! lol