• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walking Dead Season 2!

Is that a prison? I wasn't sure haha. I thought it was like a super mansion.

That thing...that saved Andrea looked like the Sith Lord haha. I don't understand why he has those things chained up...I'm confused lol.

I never read the comics, but I'm a little upset at how they're treating the whole Rick and Shane situation. Maybe I missed something cuz I was doing something else while watching, but I thought everyone was in agreement that he was an ******* and how can you not back up the guy who was brought out to the open to get shot? I don't get it haha.

yeah that pisses me off how the group is turning their back on rick...he did the right thing in killing shane. it was shane's fault too leading him out to the field planning to kill rick

i gotta stop looking at this thread because of the spoilers. im only on season 2 episode 4 now. i will check back here when all caught up!

Haha I know. I made sure to stay away until I caught up on the latest episodes. Sorry! Is there a spoiler alert type button thingy to hide these things? That way we can still discuss it without ruining anything :smile:

Back