1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RADAR123

RADAR123 Oakley Beginner

are walleva lenses a good purchase? and how are the quality

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Vl is probably the best aftermarket lens maker

3. classicURGE

classicURGE Oakley Beginner

I bought a pair of Walleva from the manufacture's eBay listing. The lens is lighter and more flexible than Oakley. Personally I kinda regret the purchase.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

I wouldnt buy aftermarket, especially for a radar since they are so available still. post on here and see if theres anyone with the lenses you want, maybe they can give youa better price than HQ. IMO theres no beating original - thats why we buy oakleys in the first place..

5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Oakley makes the best lenses.

6. jhettler23

jhettler23 Oakley Beginner

I have Walleva Jawbone lenses decent looks as far as the colors go but looking through them sucks I never wear them.

7. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

I think Linegear blows VL away in quality. They are thicker and better made but only for metals.

8. doc2lon

doc2lon Oakley Beginner

Certainly not Oakley quality...Oakley has most good colorways, but missing that silver "mirrored" look for most sport glasses. Need to offer Chrome Iridium...would look killer with many radar frames...I got the Walleva's for a pair of carbon print...it's a great combo...but it bugs me that I'm using after-market's.

9. QUA1L

QUA1L Oakley Beginner

I would second this. I've purchased Walleva, VL, and some other brand that I don't even remember and VL was the best of the 3 lenses. If I can't find an Oakley lens in the color I want, I'll buy VL. I won't purchase another pair of Walleva's. Fitment and clarity were both sub-par

10. Sanford

Sanford Oakley Beginner

+1, albeit I can understand saving a few bucks by buying the after market...