• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

image.jpg

AP Royal Oak

image.jpg

omega SMP

image.jpg

Only one I still have from this lot is the AP. Don't think I could ever part with it. Just wish I still had the Bubble. I miss that one.

While this is a nice timepiece, this is intended for the non Oakley watches lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Actually that was my first reaction, too, but I double-checked the OP - this thread is just a "what watch are you wearing today" thread so it's brand-neutral, can include Oaks. But there is another non-Oakley watch thread and that's likely where the confusion is coming from.

Actually that was my first reaction, too, but I double-checked the OP - this thread is just a "what watch are you wearing today" thread so it's brand-neutral, can include Oaks. But there is another non-Oakley watch thread and that's likely where the confusion is coming from.
Oh. I feel silly now.

Sent from Q's Note5

My newest watch
Stuhrling Original Zolara. Watch snobs will hate but I like the look & it's a nice working automatic for under $100
045bf5a5a76a71567195d17983fbb411.jpg
a8076e8311fd0962f81ef12cd4271d7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
On sh..! I'm not really a snob, but that is one fine watch! I need to BOLO on those kinds of pieces!

Sent from Q's Note5

Back