1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Hey guys, this is the 3rd group buy I am setting up for water transfers! If you don't know what it is or what it looks like, check out these threads.

First group buy
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modd...nished-water-transfer-graphics-glasses-5.html

Second group buy
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modd...l-water-transfer-group-buy-part-2-photos.html

This is the company I go through - Northwest HydroPrint | High Quality Hydrographics, Coatings & Camo Dipping

The plan will be to get them sent out by mid-January.

- Each pair is $35
    - You will pay for the cost of me sending the glasses to them and me returning them to you (read next line)
    - Add $10 to cover return shipping from the company and me returning the glasses to you
    - If you are international please add $5 (gift, low value shipping only)
    - Add 4% to total for PayPal fees. Send payment as goods, no gift payments accepted
    - Remove lenses, icons, and rubber pieces if they apply
    - Put each pair of glasses into a ziploc bag and on a piece of paper write down what pattern number you want, can also choose base colors for most patterns (ex. red CF)
    - Please carefully wrap all of your glasses with bubble wrap or foam pieces
    - I will send out all the glasses at one time once I receive them from everyone
    - Turn around time is usually 3 weeks, thread will be updated once all participating frames are received

Once you pick your pattern, you can choose between a matte (flat), satin (semigloss) or high gloss finish. Please let me know what finish you would like.

Don't want a pattern? You can also have your glasses painted. Custom Painting | Northwest Hydro Print

1. 702baby - 2 pairs
    2. da_nige - 1 pair
    3. Oakley Stephen - 2 pairs
    4. cornwich - 1 pair
    5. icemk26 - 1 pair
    6. echav23 - 4 pairs
    7. rockstar - 2 pairs
    8. NIGHTSx2 - 3 pairs
    9. Rustpot/marc/pricedollaz - 3 pairs
    10. ausoakley - 1 pair

No longer accepting additions, thanks to those who signed up for this run.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

curses. If mickle didnt scam us all out of our frames in that aussie watertransfer, i'd have my radars sent over in a heartbeat.

3. geedawg

geedawg Oakley Beginner

Ooooh nice. Might be interested in sending over a pair or 2. Prices? Are all patterns displayed on the website?

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Once I get an estimate of how many people/pairs I'll get a quote. All of the patterns can be found on the link I posted above, the base colors can also be changed.

Then you get to choose between a matte, satin and polished clear finish.

5. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

One XX ready to dispatch - old glossy carbon fiber print please :smile:

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside) - ycrsbfez.png

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside) - m9ro5rxy.jpg

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside) - k5838fdg.jpg

6. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

Might be interested in that black skull pattern, going to see if I have a spare pair lying around

7. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I'm in for 2 pairs...maybe 3

8. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

im in for 2 pairs poss 3 too i would have to order some frames first from si so i will get on it now

9. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Marc, send them to me with the new frogs. Save yourself the shipping costs heading this way.

I'm in for a pair, I'll figure out what frame and color tonight.

10. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

rust im thinking you should do some m-frames bone with tigerstripe digital just saying that would be sweet