• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

just thought about something what about the metal icons would the transfer hold up to outdoor elements i think there would be some real cool ideas for those too im thinking of making a couple to match the glasses im gonna get done

Once the costs are nailed down I might be up for a couple. Got a few extra frames laying around, Gascan, Fuel Cell, Antix, Hijinx, might even choose an EyePatch.

Wow I'm surprised by the level of responses already.

But I sent NW Hydroprint an email about group buy pricing so I will let you guys know soon. It will probably be around $35 per pair I'm guessing, plus the cost of shipping and return shipping of course.

Now I just need to pick a frame. I have a Ten in Black Ink that's a little rough, but the lenses and icons are red and I don't know what to do with that.

Might do my matte black ten into ATACS or MultiCam.

Or buy the Radar XL from sideways and get that done up. But everything is red on that one too, and no colors are really popping into mind for it.

I could be interested too if there is tine for me to ship over a pair from the UK. I am a wildlife photographer so I would be interested in getting a camo pattern on a pair of Monster Dogs I have.

Can we pick from any of the patterns on the website?

Thanks

Neil

Im down for a pair of my chrome radars to become snow/blue camo all the way around let me know. i want this!!
blue_marble.jpg

Back