• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

Oh man. I'm definitely excited now.

Just over 4 months from the start of the thread. When did we actually get these sent out? I'm just curious since I don't remember and it'd be interesting to know what the turnaround from Northwest was.

Oh man. I'm definitely excited now.

Just over 4 months from the start of the thread. When did we actually get these sent out? I'm just curious since I don't remember and it'd be interesting to know what the turnaround from Northwest was.
Well I just got the glasses back when I posted and I think I posted when I sent them out. It took a few weeks to actually receive all of the frames because it was part national and international members sending me their frames so it took some time for that.

You have to remember that they also have regular business besides our stuff, and we had many more glasses this time around than the previous two group buys not to mention the holidays we just had not too long ago.

I was not part of this deal but I Respect Batwolf for organizing this. It has to be a lot of work trying to keep this all organized

Well I just got the glasses back when I posted and I think I posted when I sent them out. It took a few weeks to actually receive all of the frames because it was part national and international members sending me their frames so it took some time for that.

You have to remember that they also have regular business besides our stuff, and we had many more glasses this time around than the previous two group buys not to mention the holidays we just had not too long ago.
I'm not trying to point fingers or say they took too long. I'm just curious if it was 5 weeks, 8 weeks, 2 weeks, etc. The company seems more centered around firearms and I know right now everything associated with firearms is experiencing higher order volumes, longer lead times, and increased pricing.

Yeah that's very true Rust, I didn't think of that either.

I'm working on getting pics taken right now and luckily I should have them all (or at least half) of them sent out today.

Latest Posts

Back