1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajcon200

ajcon200 Oakley Collector

I was posting loads of threads searching for a crosshair 2.0 in gold with polorised bronze lens. Unsuccessfully despite lots of help. Which was a blessing in disguise because despite finding what I had then considered to be the pair I have been after since last May. I stumbled across something else as well..... Little independent snow boarding shop in uK. both completely brand new. because I bought two pairs he gave me a 25% discount!!!! Been dreaming of going online and just finding x metals sitting there to buy. Plus I found my crosshair 2 in gold as well. Welcome surprise - IMAG1578.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1586.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1587.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1588.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1592.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1595.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1575.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1591.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1605.jpg Welcome surprise - IMAG1590.jpg

Last edited: 5/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajcon200

Sorry about the rambling prologue and the pictures of non x metals. But it was searching for crosshairs that led me to the x squared... And I'm just excited. Love them.
    The seal on the back of the squared box hadn't even been broken.

3. ajcon200

Welcome surprise - IMAG1602.jpg

mtgrizoak likes this.
  4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Lucky Duck! Great find!

5. ajcon200

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

+1!

You never know what you're gonna find where. That's sweet

ajcon200 likes this.
  7. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

why did you break it?!?!?!?!?!

just kidding. Congrats!

ajcon200 likes this.
  8. sirius

sirius Oakley Enthusiast

well done! I am still dreaming of the day i find some x metals brand new in a shop....

9. ajcon200

Cheers everybody. I know. It's good knowing there is shops around that still have old stock...even if they are getting fewer and fewer. the fact that there is still a chance to find something makes searching and persistance worthwhile haha .. I had to break the seal. It's the only x squared I have. Otherwise if it was a duplicate I may have left it sealed. Haha.

10. mtgrizoak

mtgrizoak Oakley Expert Premium Member

Awesome find man!