• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, Well, Well, I'm at 10,000 posts!

Congrats @QLR1 you are one of the most recognized members of this forum. A constant in the What Oakley's are you wearing? and Do these suit me threads? !10,000 posts is a lot of posts. keep it going. You have the most likes on this forum because you are the most likeable personality here. Looking forward to reading your posts, liking your selfies and communicating with you over the next 10,000. Awesome member

Congrats on an awesome milestone and a lot of selfies, your comradery has helped this forum to be an awesome place to hang out on!
Thanks Nortika. Glad that I done my part.
Congrats!
Thanks!
Congrats Q
To more moves,pairs,watches,likes,comments to come man;)
STavros, you rock. It is awesome seeing your collection grow. You went from Dispatch lover to metal snob before my eyes.
congrats Selfie Mastaaa:cool-20:
Thanks.
Congrats @QLR1 you are one of the most recognized members of this forum. A constant in the What Oakley's are you wearing? and Do these suit me threads? !10,000 posts is a lot of posts. keep it going. You have the most likes on this forum because you are the most likeable personality here. Looking forward to reading your posts, liking your selfies and communicating with you over the next 10,000. Awesome member
Thanks, headpatrolman. I have found my place in those two threads. I have to get in where I fit in, because it is not in the metal threads Hahahahahahaha!

10,000 post Impressive, you mention in your post that you've had no beef well I'm looking to start beef nothing big just to get some practice in case it's needed at a later date ! But i ask that you go easy on me to start with as i'm still practicing the art of beefing.

Congrats to a great forum guy!!!
Thanks!

10,000 post Impressive, you mention in your post that you've had no beef well I'm looking to start beef nothing big just to get some practice in case it's needed at a later date ! But i ask that you go easy on me to start with as i'm still practicing the art of beefing.

You have to be careful practicing the art of beefing on here. Something tells me that you are no stranger of ending beef. I'm too nice to start beef... I usually just ignore someone or have something to quash it.

So, I'd rather cook it.

Back