• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went A Bit Wild...

The transitional emeralds are prescription.

Sunglasses lenses i have in rx are juliet IIP, juliet FI, juliet emerald transitional, R1 IIP, carbon blade FI.

Needless to say i like FI and IIP :)

I love the juliets, my favorite frame by far, but not with the clear/transitional lenses.

I have square wire 2.0, jack knife 4.0 and chrome transistor for day-to-day.

The sunglasses are all Oakley, the clear lenses are all own-brand apart from the square wire which were my first.

I've found zero difference between the 2, besides the cost, hence i went for own-brand with AR and anti-scratch coating for the transistors, which are my most recent.

Agree on that. I can't get any own-brand clear lenses to replace my square wire 2.0's as they're curved. The only option is the £200 Oakley lenses and im just not sure it's worth it.

In other news the Ferrari Carbon Blade's arrived with prescription Fire Iridium lenses before the weekend... they really are a piece of art, the polarised ruby lenses more-so, but unfortunately i can't keep them in if i want to wear them just yet.

I spent all weekend wearing them courtesy of the fine weather we're getting in the UK right now and they are extremely well fitted, great coverage with the large lenses and at times i barely noticed i was wearing them.

Latest Posts

Back