• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

From @Chris A Hardaway. Penny Prizm Violet Iridium lenses. Much Mahalo sir. :cool:🤙
@Yo Flawch!

IMG_9155 2.JPG

Last edited:
OO9014-1760 Polished Clear Gascans...they don't show up in OR...but I don't mind, since I'm putting some G30 Titanium lenses in them!!!
And, a beat up pair of Blenders with Black Ghost Text that need some TLC. I had a pair of these, brand new, and they were stolen from me, along with my favorite Oakley jacket, while traveling home from Sonoma, CA, about 7 years ago. These aren't anywhere near new, but they'll hold me over until I can find a new pair for a reasonable amount of money. These are in my Top 5 favorite Wires of all time.
The frames are almost identical to the o.g. Whiskers, but the ear stems feel way more robust. Too bad the text is rubbed off on parts of these...
PXL_20240323_193220420.jpg

OO9014-1760 Polished Clear Gascans...they don't show up in OR...but I don't mind, since I'm putting some G30 Titanium lenses in them!!!
And, a beat up pair of Blenders with Black Ghost Text that need some TLC. I had a pair of these, brand new, and they were stolen from me, along with my favorite Oakley jacket, while traveling home from Sonoma, CA, about 7 years ago. These aren't anywhere near new, but they'll hold me over until I can find a new pair for a reasonable amount of money. These are in my Top 5 favorite Wires of all time.
The frames are almost identical to the o.g. Whiskers, but the ear stems feel way more robust. Too bad the text is rubbed off on parts of these...
View attachment 1127161

I really dig the Gas Can frame (think I have four). I did not know they were clearable? Or did they come this way stock?!?

Back