• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

1000020476.jpg

They've arrived, not too pleased about the packaging, which involved a lot of careful cutting: only to have scrunched the box up, but I do have a mint in box one also.

My latest buys: a NWT Black Large Structured Dufflel Bag, the Bag is new and complete whit the small inside bag but even as it only one of the pull tabs make it to today, talk about brittle Omatter :oops:
I found a Crystal Black Style Switch whit BIP lenses, this is my first one of this frame
Is it me or it looks like a larger version of the Five Squared ?
I got a pair of Sulphur EV Zero Pattern Shoes for 6 dlls, the downside was they did not have the insoles, i borrowed some extras from a Nike pair and problem solved
I got a Bubba Stewart Golf Polo Shirt in Grays colors and a 6 Panel Ellipse Snapback Hat
And finally a Dark Brush Long Sleeve Dress Shirt
Here is some pictures
20240407_165632.jpg
20240407_165046.jpg
20240407_165003.jpg

My latest buys: a NWT Black Large Structured Dufflel Bag, the Bag is new and complete whit the small inside bag but even as it only one of the pull tabs make it to today, talk about brittle Omatter :oops:
I found a Crystal Black Style Switch whit BIP lenses, this is my first one of this frame
Is it me or it looks like a larger version of the Five Squared ?
I got a pair of Sulphur EV Zero Pattern Shoes for 6 dlls, the downside was they did not have the insoles, i borrowed some extras from a Nike pair and problem solved
I got a Bubba Stewart Golf Polo Shirt in Grays colors and a 6 Panel Ellipse Snapback Hat
And finally a Dark Brush Long Sleeve Dress Shirt
Here is some picturesView attachment 1130774View attachment 1130775View attachment 1130776
Nice find on the bag , unfortunately all o matter from the beginning is to fragile to even look at without breaking

Back