• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

RIP @QLR1. You guys are ruthless. One day he'd literally going to walk around with BT frames and no lenses because you thugs took them all.

On another note ...Got me a bit of an OCP Deal at a bike expo; love it because I was gonna make a wtb thread sooner or later for orange. I believe it was the same vendor who told me my first Radarlock/Oakley. Lenses were also steal but they weren't the ones I'd want and I had to stay strict with spending. Gonna swap in the retina pieces in later.

20151121_112211.jpg

20151121_112211.jpg

Passed by Ross and picked up a shirt. $9.

Meh if I were to be honest. Really just gonna wear this one around the house.

20151121_152649.jpg

Passed by Ross and picked up a shirt. $9.

Meh if I were to be honest. Really just gonna wear this one around the house.

View attachment 200057
I found out a little while back that other stores besides Oakley sold their tees. The Buckle in my mall sells them as well. Not really a printed tee guy, give me some nice solid colored tees, and I'm good.

I found out a little while back that other stores besides Oakley sold their tees. The Buckle in my mall sells them as well. Not really a printed tee guy, give me some nice solid colored tees, and I'm good.

Yeah, prints can be a huge miss. Logos and patterns can be decent, but obnoxious branding and random ass words/statements can get out. I honestly don't know what designers are thinking when they add crap like "loyalty". I've noticed a few brands lately are stylizing english words with Arabic text. Like wtf.

Yeah, prints can be a huge miss. Logos and patterns can be decent, but obnoxious branding and random ass words/statements can get out. I honestly don't know what designers are thinking when they add crap like "loyalty". I've noticed a few brands lately are stylizing english words with Arabic text. Like wtf.
Only printed tees I have are Mountain Dew and Superman lol. But yeah, between weird stuff and the inconsistent shirt quality, I'll pass.

Can't edit my last posts so sorry for the spam. Finally got home to mess around. Played with the sockets and rings but I settled in keeping the supplied orange and black because it looked too busy otherwise. Also, this pair wasn't supposed to come with black anything so the seller literally ocp'd it in and out.

And fun fact, this is the first time I got a third version of a pair. Usually I stop at 2. Third one is with chop.

20151121_202659.jpg

20151121_202714.jpg

Back