• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Beater Valve 1.0. :cool:🤙

IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2900.JPG

I bought some e-wire gen 1s. Two by accident actually. Ebay user shipped one I sent an offer to --but before I even knew they accepted the offer, and I found a pair cheaper that I bought between then and now. So i have to return..

Anyone else really annoyed that the eBay Best Offer feature is now set up with autopay instead of confirming and then doing checkout?

That's why I want to use places like this to buy any other Oakley stuff I'm looking for.
As a seller no, I am not upset at all. Too many people submit offers, they get accepted and then never pay. This my friend is on you. When your offer was accepted, eBay sent you an email notification that you had made the purchase. Better keep them both.

I bought some e-wire gen 1s. Two by accident actually. Ebay user shipped one I sent an offer to --but before I even knew they accepted the offer, and I found a pair cheaper that I bought between then and now. So i have to return..

Anyone else really annoyed that the eBay Best Offer feature is now set up with autopay instead of confirming and then doing checkout?

That's why I want to use places like this to buy any other Oakley stuff I'm looking for.
That’s because you committed by best offer. Been that way as long as I can remember. eBay blows for many more reasons then that 1. Being they are criminals and charge ridiculous fees based on not what you sold but what you sold, taxes, shipping. They take the percentage from that and then subtract it from only your sell price by @ About 15% of your sale.

Latest Posts

Back