• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

I pedal / propel with my arms. I have to go through the gears a lot, because my arms aren't as strong as most peoples legs. lol. Shifting and braking is done with the right hand, on my bike. When assembling, it can be put on the left, if the rider is left handed.
dang - I would have asked for it to come with a motor........

#lazy

I figured it was something like that but it's hard to tell how you hand-crank from the pic... Must be hard to steer at the same time. Trigger shifters?
It can be challenging to steer and shift / brake / etc at the same time...lol. The only time I have issues is when there a steep embankment on the road and I'm trying to push forward and stay straight at the same time. To shift the little gears, I use my pointer finger to shift to a "harder / smaller" gear, and I use my thumb to shift to an "easier / bigger" gear. I have to take my left hand off of the cranks to change between my 3, available, "big" gears. Sorry, I'm not a very experience cyclist. I didn't get into riding until a few years ago :)

My handcycle is made by a company called Freedom Ryder. The model I have is the FRH-1.

http://www.freedomryder.com/FRH-1.htm

Heres some additional pics of my other unusual collection. John Wayne Gacy personally owned Virgin May Plaque (Signed), John Wayne Gacy peraonally owned dictionary (Signed), and for some of you that live in the same area as me, John Robinson hammer (murder weapon) and John & Heather Robinson (original photos).

20150319_111655.jpg

20150319_111706.jpg

20150319_111823.jpg

20150319_111834.jpg

20150319_112101.jpg

PS. The Gacy items are from his Death Row Cell In Menard Correctional Facility. Just an FYI.

Heres some additional pics of my other unusual collection. John Wayne Gacy personally owned Virgin May Plaque (Signed), John Wayne Gacy peraonally owned dictionary (Signed), and for some of you that live in the same area as me, John Robinson hammer (murder weapon) and John & Heather Robinson (original photos).

View attachment 138636

View attachment 138637

View attachment 138638

View attachment 138639

View attachment 138641
Well that's pretty damn interesting right there

Back