• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
There was some talk earlier on this thread bashing hard ciders, and normally I'd agree, not for me. But I tried out this local offering a few months ago and it's tickled my fancy; quite refreshing on a hot summer day...

20150813_214408.jpg

Just tapped a 30L keg of this.
1007-wr-wraspberry-01.jpg
Naturally or artificially flavored? Does the fruit come through at the beginning or end? I haven't had much luck with fruit flavored beers besides a couple Abitas.

Naturally or artificially flavored? Does the fruit come through at the beginning or end? I haven't had much luck with fruit flavored beers besides a couple Abitas.

Naturally flavoured, local brewery located about 3 hours from my house. It is definitely a large raspberry taste right at the begining. Of all the fruit flavored beers I've had this is probably my favorite as it has the most complex flavor after the fruit has left.

Up here in the summer there is always a large push for fruit flavored beers from our local brewery's.

Naturally flavoured, local brewery located about 3 hours from my house. It is definitely a large raspberry taste right at the begging. Of all the fruit flavored beers I've had this is probably my favorite as it has the most complex flavor after the fruit has left.

Up here in the summer there is always a large push for fruit flavored beers from our local brewery's.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I doubt there's much import demand for that stateside.

Latest Posts

Back