1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ????

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It was listed like 15 minutes ago...do threads get deleted by accident?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What did you say? [in your post]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Its more then likely because you open multiple threads looking to trade or buy the same items and it causes confusion among members.. You can make one thread, then add or delete from the first post in it, thus it will keep track of what you are looking for. When you create multiple threads and no one responds just bump that thread every 48 hours to bring it back to the top. Your thread just scrolls to the next page if no one responds.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just meant that when I logged on last night I saw your post. Then a few minutes later it wasn't there anymore, which was random.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was kind of joking... it was late - I figured it may have been a RANT or something LOL - Mod clarified, more-less.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL.... I thought you were when I saw the post at 3 am....then I read it again this morning and thought omg that comment is all sorts on wonky!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed yesterday about the Penny and Juliet pop cards.