• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What If Your Oakleys Could Change Colors In The Sun....

Just curious what the cost of something like this was. I have a car with a similar paint scheme and I'd love to have some Oakley's to match her.

Just curious what the cost of something like this was. I have a car with a similar paint scheme and I'd love to have some Oakley's to match her.

Not much different than a normal cerakote job , it's more of a time sink though because the cerakote clear goes on much thinner so I have to do lighter coats and it also takes longer to dry enough to do the next coat

Not much different than a normal cerakote job , it's more of a time sink though because the cerakote clear goes on much thinner so I have to do lighter coats and it also takes longer to dry enough to do the next coat
you using the armor clear or the micro clear?

Had any issues yet? I have both clears and both have been problematic. Micro lays well, but seems to flake right off if you scratch it anywhere at all, and also with wear seemed to flake. Curious to see, Armor beaded up like water on the surface. was very odd.

Back