• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is a good price?

B

BakedTater

Okay, so, I am going to be selling a few pairs of my glasses to purchase a pair of X-Squared's. I have a few pairs that I don't wear as much as I thought I would. I prefer the plasma frame with black iridium lens. But, doesn't really matter as long as it's in good shape. It will more than likely be just the glasses, no box. What would be a good price for me purchasing a pair of used (but excellent shape) X-Squared's? I really like the feel of the Juliet's, but the lenses are just a bit too rounded for my liking. Doesn't look the best on me. I am more fond to the square-ish lens shaped glasses. I just want to get you guys' opinion on what I should spend. I know that no matter how much I spend, though, I will be happy with the quality of the glasses. Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it!!

No expert here, but with oem lenses, but not compete go from $350-$450 depending on condition & sku. Frame only for $300 or so.

There's a few in the for sale section. Just browse around

No expert here, but with oem lenses, but not compete go from $350-$450 depending on condition & sku. Frame only for $300 or so.

There's a few in the for sale section. Just browse around
Okay cool. That's the prices I had in mind. Thank you!!

Back