• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Cheapest You Paid For A Pair Of Oakley's?

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Not sure if this was discussed before but I think it would be a fun topic to discuss about the cheapest / best deals you ever paid for a pair of Oakley's or any Oakley product. Me would be when I got a pair of MPH Iron Wood Tangent NIB for $11 + $7 shipping = $18. And yes I know the Tangent's aren't exactly a sought after pair, but for $18 NIB? Yeah I'll take it. And of course, you definitely can't beat a free pair. Won an auction on Ebay for a TACA Fuel Cell, Sideways, and Crankcase and when I got the glasses, I also got a free Angling Specific Hijinx as well. Didn't really care much for the Hijinx so I sold it back on Ebay and got back half of what I spent on the bundle :wink: so let's hear some of the best deals / cheapest prices you've ever spent on a pair of Oakley's or any other Oakley product for that matter. Doesn't matter if you got it from Ebay, Craigslist, Exchange Forum, or anywhere else, as long as you got it for dirt cheap. And yes, free does count since you can't get any cheaper than free :cool:

Cheapest was $35 plus tax for some Factory Pilots BNIB. Best deal was matte black Pit Boss with box and bag like new for $150 Ebay BIN.

Latest Posts

Back