• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your Favorite Oakley?

Out of these 4 Which one is the best?

• Radar

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Radarlock

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Flak XLJ

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Holbrook

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Fuel Cell

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Jupiter

• Romeo

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Juliet

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Sub Zero

• Frogskins XL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Taco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
As a guy who loves cheaply priced O, I am with you on this... Went on a Eyeshade binge over the last few months and went to Orlando and lost my mind in those Vaults. Loving the Eyeshade and Offshoot at the moment.

Those eyeshades are... something else. I think the word ugly would describe it. Taste is a subjective thing anyway so I'm not trying to judge too harshly, that's why I love that Oakley has such a diverse selection.

Yes of course, I've had to find out what works over the years and luckily they've been cheap.

I'm too cheap anywyay.
Well, I not all snob. My 150 find- Troy Lee limited edition Jupiter Squared.
20150119_185549.jpg

No, no, NO! You never use "Juliet" and "too many" in a sentence. Not unless you have "can't have" in front of "too many" anyway :)
You're absolutely right! I've now edited my original post and put a winky face at the end to make it a tongue-in-cheek comment. Don't know what I was thinking! I will now sacrifice 3 pairs of cheap Oakley knock off sunglasses from a gas station to satisfy the x-metal gods :focus-97:

Those eyeshades are... something else. I think the word ugly would describe it. Taste is a subjective thing anyway so I'm not trying to judge too harshly, that's why I love that Oakley has such a diverse selection.
Watch it! Lol! If it works, it works.

Eyeshades are the best! I grew up with them!

Back