• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Officially 3 days into the new job. Not quite time for a paycheck yet, almost 3 months unemployed and spending way too much time sitting on internet forums drained my money a bit.

Engineer and designer at a small shop that specializes in temperature control for fluid applications (painting, coating, etc). I can feel it's going to get pretty intense pretty fast, the engineering department doubled in size with the addition of myself and I've already churned out details on a new prototype device and taking the lead on getting our supplier to make a few odd sheet metal parts.

I need to save for a new car, but that doesn't mean an Oakley a month isn't in the cards :big_boss: :dance3:

Shooter-medic said:
Full time flight paramedic/EMS educator
Part time tactical paramedic and firefighter paramedic

Full time dad.

Where do you work? I work for Lee County EMS in Florida

Officially 3 days into the new job. Not quite time for a paycheck yet, almost 3 months unemployed and spending way too much time sitting on internet forums drained my money a bit.

Engineer and designer at a small shop that specializes in temperature control for fluid applications (painting, coating, etc). I can feel it's going to get pretty intense pretty fast, the engineering department doubled in size with the addition of myself and I've already churned out details on a new prototype device and taking the lead on getting our supplier to make a few odd sheet metal parts.

I need to save for a new car, but that doesn't mean an Oakley a month isn't in the cards :big_boss: :dance3:

congrats on the new job man!

congrats on the new job man!

Back