• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

ok, i work full time as a trainer for my local police constabulary, im the lead trainer for first aid and medical training teaching about 4000 police officers and staff per year, i also teach personal safety skills, self defence & conflict management training for them.

outside i also run my own business, personal training, boot camp classes, residential bootcamps, sports massage etc.

been a trainer for the police for 7 years and been in the health & fitness game for 17+

been personal trainer for formula 1 drivers, touring car drivers, f3, f3000, a1gp, sydney 2000 olympians, british cycling squad members.

so im pretty busy working about 60+ hrs week, but that funds house renovations, cars, exotic holidays and the O.....

Full time husband and Dad, turret truck driver(pull pallets of product for shipment) in a mid sized furniture company, and part time Sunday School teacher.

J.

I am a Youth service technician at a state institution. We're in charge of grounds security, crisis management, entry team, and staffing coverage/issues.

The institution is for adjudicated juvenile felons (kiddie prison). When the chit hits the fan, we go in first. :D

Currently unemployed... Was getting unemployment but just lost it. PA didn't opt for the Federal Extension :sad:

I was selling cars for Dodge before the recession hit...
You want a hard job? Sell American cars that get less than 30mpg in a recession and gas is $4/gal :laugh:

I've put TONS of applications in for all types of jobs... Haven't had any luck.

I've got an impressive Resume with over 15yrs of sales experience...

Now if I could just figure out how to get hired as an Oakley Rep...

Try malakye.com
They serve the action sports job market

I'm a Junior civil engineering student at Bradley University. I don't know if I want to go the structural route or get into transportation.

What gets me my oakleys? My bf lol. Cuz part time random shifts at Walgreens doesn't cut it, even if you add in the weekend catering I just barely make rent.
Yayyyy for being a broke college student....

Back