• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses are these on my M-frames?

Wldcat10

Oakley Beginner
Looking to get some new lenses for my m frames. Before I order some I wanted to see if anyone could tell me what style of lenses are on my m frames right now?

I have my radars with the range lenses and love that fit/shape. So I'm looking. For a similar shape for the m frames. I'm thinking either the heater or hybrid? Although I think these might already be the hybrids? The ones I have on right now are too small/narrow for my face....

Any info is appreciated!

900E7262-9438-47DC-A90C-053FE256CF5D_zpsu5twqdtw.jpg

F1119C9C-67B5-49BA-9C19-3939F5F32A93_zpsmndrmxdz.jpg

Last edited:
What's posted is correct. You've got Hybrid, looks like standard grey. Strike is about the same size with no cheek scallop and a bit more squared profile, but the overall size isn't much bigger.

The only issue with Heater is that it cuts back heavily to meet the frame, and there's a small peripheral gap from that. If they had the upper profile of the Strike they'd be unstoppable. It's my favorite lens, similar in cheek profile to the Range from the Radars (which I wish they'd bring to the EV and Radarlock lines, the XL stuff sucks).

The Agro cut is an extended Strike, I really like it (especially for safety glasses where the added coverage really makes a difference). It's not too much taller, but it's extended along the sides more.

Only reason I was considering the Hybrid is because it looked to be the largest option right under the heater. Since I have the Hybrids already and are too narrow/small for for my liking. Looks like the heater lens will be my next option!

Back