• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lenses are these? - Identify Lenses Thread

Alright I'd like some help in correctly identifying these lenses on the blue faded frame as PRIZM MARITIME or something else (I hope and think they Prizm maritime, but I want to be sure).
They look to have have the blueish purple iridium with a pinkish hue from the inside.
s-l1600 (38).jpg
s-l1600 (39).jpg
s-l1600 (40).jpg
s-l1600 (41).jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know for a fact these lenses are Prizm Maritime. They have the blueish purple iridium with a pinkish hue from the inside when looking through them.
4fAlsz.jpg
fbcc194d8436cd96d1dbf15daabcb41e.jpg
S2XE3n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These I know for a fact are Prizm Shallow Water. They have the green and purpleish bluish iridium with a brownish hue from the inside when looking through them. (Probably not these..)
s-l1600 (42).jpg
s-l1600 (43).jpg
View attachment 350847
s-l1600 (45).jpg
View attachment 350849 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These I know for a fact are Prizm Jade. They have the bluish, purplish, green iridium with a grayish inside hue to them when looking through them (although some appear purplish/ pink in color, and because of that, I'm not sure if those ones I'm looking at are Jade or Maritime or something else I may be missing.)
s-l1600 (47).jpg
s-l1600 (49).jpg
s-l1600 (50).jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is also a direct comparison of the Prizm Jade (Left) and Prizm Maritime (Right).
20170610_183019.jpg
20170610_183040.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back