• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lenses are these? - Identify Lenses Thread

to be honest I think the lighting is throwing you off. they look like Sapphire to me. sapphire goes purple at the edges and looks like that tint from the inside looking out. I mean... Prizm Sapphire is what comes in the Sapphire fade collection Flak 2.0 in the first place...

to be honest I think the lighting is throwing you off. they look like Sapphire to me. sapphire goes purple at the edges and looks like that tint from the inside looking out. I mean... Prizm Sapphire is what comes in the Sapphire fade collection Flak 2.0 in the first place...

+1 for sapphire Prizm. That's what comes with that SKU. Asian fit non-XL

I think they are Maritime but have you asked the seller?
+1 for sapphire Prizm. That's what comes with that SKU. Asian fit non-XL
Now, I feel silly for not looking at the SKU. Perhaps the OP can stop denying facts lol

The seller said: 'There is a print of "OO9271-1961" which originally comes with Prizm Sapphire Polarized lens. But this pair has been installed with Oakley's "PRIZM MARITIME POLARIZED".'

So can I safely assume now they are maritime? I don't honestly think sapphire has any green tint to the lenses.

The seller said: 'There is a print of "OO9271-1961" which originally comes with Prizm Sapphire Polarized lens. But this pair has been installed with Oakley's "PRIZM MARITIME POLARIZED".'

So can I safely assume now they are maritime? I don't honestly think sapphire has any green tint to the lenses.
K

K

ah. leaving out important seller notes in your original post and asking us questions about it. nice way to try and get an accurate answer. :) good luck.

Latest Posts

Back