• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What oakley sunglasses would you recommend?

saxguy67

Oakley Beginner
I just picked up some mainlinks but am debating on returning them because they seem to sit very large on my face. I like the full frame design but dont personally like the thick frames on some of the glasses, (batwolf, turbine, fuelcell, etc...). My face is on the rounder side, and I was wondering what glasses you would recommend. I really like the looks of the jupiter squared glasses and would like some feedback and maybe some other suggestions...

Thanks!

Welcome! My face is also on the round side, I do have a set of jupiter squared and they fit quite well, squarey frames are the best for round faces, they make me look less fat :biggrin:. Holbrooks are another good option, and if you wanna go with a bigger set, try the catalyst, the work fine too

My vote would be Carbon Shift...

The black ones with the silver ear stems are freaking legit...

I would suggest you buy a pair of oakleys that fit your face, feel comfortable and make you feel like a rock star.

Wear whatever is comfortable to you. Who gives a crap what we think you look in them. Unless you're very self conscious about what others think then you're wearing Oakleys for the wrong reasons. Like others are saying, if you want our subjecting opinions then post a picture of you wearing them. I would gladly put in my 2cents. Cheers and welcome to Forum!

Back