• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Things Do You Wish You Still Had

Mint, complete, bnib unworn Black Moons.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419814272.473119.jpg

claw carabiner, a x metal/black iridium juliet, and x metal black iridium mars crater. wish i still had these. sold them all...regret. but needed money....

I thank God I have no regrets like some of these! I did have some pairs stolen which I guess fits this category. My very first pair of carbonfiber half jackets, a absolute tragedy that I would pay good money to get back being as they were my first pair. The same incident I had stolen a pair of half wire 2.0's tragedy.... But nothing like tossing a medusa or OTT's

My Romeo 1. Ive said it before, I lost it in a fire. Makes me sick every time I think about it. Also, my Mars. Sold them for next to nothing before I got the Oakley bug. Just bought a pair of Mars not long ago to replace them. I still want a pair of Romeo 1's.

The box for my original Ruby Juliets. Kept it for 13 years then tossed it last year thinking I'd never need it. Then I found you guys. Now I tear up when I think about it.

Latest Posts

Back