• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys are our children wearing today ?

Oh yes,
Not near as bad as my boy though. He gets mad when I sell anything out of my collection. Every time a package gets delivered to my house, the kids get excited thinking its Oakley gear.
Sounds like you did an awesome job raising them.

My boy wants a Badman.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433709524.920611.jpg

A few weeks ago I posted in the chit-chat thread about how The Kid is taking after Daddy by getting a bunch of sunglasses, now has a stand. I was asked if she has any Oaks and I said not yet, when she's older; right now she keeps touching the lenses...

Shortly afterward I received a PM from @Carrera1963. He has enjoyed my pics and stories about The Kid and had a pair of zeros with some minor scratches that he volunteered to donate to be The Kid's first pair of Oaks. He wouldn't take anything for them, not even shipping cost; purely a gift.

Thanks to his amazing generosity, The Kid now has her first pair of Oaks! They're a little too big for her right now, keep slipping, but she'll eventually grow into them.

Much thanks and kudos to Carrera! :hi:

With her favorite Cinderella doll; she specifically wanted to pose with it...

20150605_200155.jpg

20150605_200150.jpg

A few weeks ago I posted in the chit-chat thread about how The Kid is taking after Daddy by getting a bunch of sunglasses, now has a stand. I was asked if she has any Oaks and I said not yet, when she's older; right now she keeps touching the lenses...

Shortly afterward I received a PM from @Carrera1963. He has enjoyed my pics and stories about The Kid and had a pair of zeros with some minor scratches that he volunteered to donate to be The Kid's first pair of Oaks. He wouldn't take anything for them, not even shipping cost; purely a gift.

Thanks to his amazing generosity, The Kid now has her first pair of Oaks! They're a little too big for her right now, keep slipping, but she'll eventually grow into them.

View attachment 156328

View attachment 156329

There are some good people on this forum

View attachment 156328

View attachment 156329
She's very welcome :) Hope she grows into them and likes them - the pink should go down well at least!

View attachment 156328

View attachment 156329

She's very welcome :) Hope she grows into them and likes them - the pink should go down well at least!

You can be proud of your daughter, so cute :)
And Carrera1963 great gesture !

Last edited:

View attachment 156328

View attachment 156329
That's awesome. My son is about the same age as your daughter and has the same problem. I have been wanting to get him a pair of the five squared or whatever the little tiny frame is but at this point he's just too touchy feely so we just stick with a hat and some cheap glasses for now. Makes me feel bad that he can't enjoy them yet though.

Latest Posts

Back