• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

Have you tried a hijinx?

Yeah, I bought a pair on holiday in Italy (before Mr H's obsession began) but then I decided they didn't suit me after all, so I sold them. Herbs is gutted as they're a colour-way he doesn't have!!

Oh man....that had to hurt to this day...poor guy, has nightmares of Italy now. He'll never call it an obsession though. :laugh:

Oh man....that had to hurt to this day...poor guy, has nightmares of Italy now. He'll never call it an obsession though. :laugh:

Indeed!! It was 4 years ago tho, before any of us could have even predicted what would happen!! Haha. I don't even think its still available either!!

Was a fantastic holiday tho!! Haha

Indeed!! It was 4 years ago tho, before any of us could have even predicted what would happen!! Haha. I don't even think its still available either!!

Was a fantastic holiday tho!! Haha
that made me lol <- - - C: remember that wonderful trip to italy! :mad: id rather not.

I'm not a fan of Gascans really, but I grant you, they do look the frikkin b@lls with those G30 lenses in.

You should take into consideration that the London O-Store did two frames at their opening one of which was a Polished Black/G30 Ti Gascan and the other, a Riddle...I fashioned my White/Ruby Clear Gascan after because of it...that look like these The Oakley Review - Gallery

There was also two Why 3's that Oakley did that were UK Exclusives - a Ruby Clear and a VR50 Emerald. The VR50 Emeralds did appear on a few frames but they weren't availible to the masses - The Oakley Review - Lenses

got your work cut out for you there, good luck on the -Red...that may be a tough one.

And the only Negative Red Iridium frame I've seen were on Josh's aka Dr. Chop's, Monsterdog - 3128969842_795228eec8_z.jpg?zz=1
Matte Black Negative Red RARE by Dr.Chop, on Flickr

Almost forgot about these - the Pro Only, used during the 2009 Amgen Tour of California, Black Clear Iridium -
3290322650_46876b6a2f.jpg
AToC Tech Notes: Oakley Jawbone glasses with pro-only black Iridium on clear lenses. | Photo: Zack Vestal by mpmcgaughey, on Flickr

Yeah, I bought a pair on holiday in Italy (before Mr H's obsession began) but then I decided they didn't suit me after all, so I sold them. Herbs is gutted as they're a colour-way he doesn't have!!

I can show ya another Hijinx he'll never have ;o) Someone called them Cinder Blue...I call them out of reach unless you're blessed by Jim Jannard, Colin Baden, Scott Olivet or Steve Blick!

4017631823_35d13085c1_z.jpg
The infamous Metallic Blue Hijinx! by mpmcgaughey, on Flickr

Back