• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

Yikes. No offense, but perhaps a good call on never releasing that colorway to the public. Now Dr Chop's atomic orange on the other hand. That's a color!

Like these ;o)

2922573968_8cbb92581c.jpg
Aaron Rathy Rocking the Team Special Edition Oakley Split Thump by mpmcgaughey, on Flickr

I was so waiting for Oakley to release some Split Thump lenses cause I knew they'd fit in the Hijinx but that never came to fruition even though there was a G30 Ti pair - http://www.oakley.com/sports/wakeboard/athletes/79/album/photos/7500

In my car. Probably won't get worn today :sad:

6671509295_c79c8f57c2.jpg

Well it's getting lighter here every morning. By the time i got to work at 8.00am today I could have had my sunnies on. With a bit of luck they can start to come out for morning wear within the next couple of week.......YES:cool: Can't wait til it's light at 5.00pm too. First ones i'll wear will be my Fuelcell MFL.

Well, today my friends, I would/should have been wearing my new Frogs, of course but due to the fact I have a hideous migraine I've just stuck with my RX :sad: x 20!!!

Tomorrow's another day . . . . Sniff

Yeeeyay!!! Got to post in the "which O's are you wearing today" thread!! I'll be back on here on Monday tho for boring RX @ work :0(

Today I would be wearing my Dartboard L's. They are one of my favourite ever pairs. LOVE the Pink/Black Iridium lenses :0)

Today I would have been wearing my Black Chrome/Warm Grey Behaves.

For all it's been 1deg C / 34 Deg F it has been quite sunny so wish I'd actually brought them to work!

Oh well . . . :0)

Today, I think if I had some, I would wear some Dalmation Frogs as I think they'd go well with today's choice of work outfit (black with a spotty neck scarf) but, seeing as how I don't I would wear my Taken (Ghost Black/Gray Polar) instead.
Perfect

:0) :biggrin: :0)

Back