• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

PayPal grinds my gears! I've had lots of issues lately with sellers not shipping items and receiving items that weren't as described. I have unfortunately had to file 3 disputes and PayPal was terrible to deal with. Here is the message they sent to me this morning. It certainly seems like they would rather protect dishonest sellers vs honest buyers. I wish I didn't have to deal with PayPal ever again!

Message from PayPal:
"We’ve noticed that you’ve had a higher than average rate of issues with your PayPal transactions. Such problems may include claims you have initiated with PayPal or through your financial institution or bank.

We want you to be happy with your purchases, but we may find it necessary to suspend your PayPal account privileges if we continue to notice a high number of problems with your PayPal transactions. Pending further review, we may also suspend any outstanding and future buyer protection claims, and we reserve the right to deny these claims.

We simply wanted to give you a chance to reassess your account activity for the future. You don’t need to take any action, and we don’t require a response to this message.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center. After you log in to your PayPal account, click Tools, and then click Business Resource Center under "Grow your business."

Thanks,

PayPal"
I forgot to tell you last night. I had Chinese food and when I opened my fortune cookie it said.

"Tell SMman do not go outside or buy anything or communicate with the outside world for the rest of the year"

"Lucky lotto numbers 4,12,15,26,31,47"

Note: If you win the lotto off of those numbers. I WANT A CUT ******!!!!!

It's not protesting. It's rioting in many cases. I could list all of things that grind my gears but you all have much more to do than to read my notes. It would take days. I'll just sum it up by saying ...

People.

It's not protesting. It's rioting in many cases. I could list all of things that grind my gears but you all have much more to do than to read my notes. It would take days. I'll just sum it up by saying ...

People.
seinfeld.gif

They must have checked the history on my computer and noticed that I Googled "PayPal Alternatives". I have no faith in PayPal and I still have to deal with the Two Face I paid for on here back on Nov. 11th and still haven't received. I am hoping the forum member will make it right and I don't have to open a dispute.
PayPal Alternative: Top 10 Online Payment Services (2016)

Last edited:
The problem with most everything tends to be lack of mutual respect, poor communication, integrity and selfish behavior. This doesn't encompass everything but think about it.

Someone doesn't honor a deal that they committed to. Where's the respect?
Someone doesn't reply to a call, email or text. Where's the communication?
Someone is willing to deceive others. Where's the integrity?
Someone doesn't care about how others are impacted by their actions. Where's the selflessness?

People take your parking spot, cut you off in traffic, blame you for things they have caused, lie, cheat, steal!

You get my point. If more people cared we wouldn't have these problems. You can't complete the sentence I care unless you add the words about people other than myself.

I rarely have a problem with anything I sell or buy w/ Paypal or otherwise. I do my research ahead of time, ask plenty of questions, ask for detailed pics when needed and describe honestly..... Problem solved.

I wish everyone was honest about descriptions. The last 2 items I bought weren't even close to as desribed and pics did not show the issues.

Latest Posts

Back