• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Tapatalk might have just signed its death warrant.

Out of nowhere it's sending me notifications about posts in threads. Ok, go into the notification settings in the app and turn that off, apparently it changed overnight (not sure how).

Then I get a notification. Ok, lets go check that setting. Still off. So I turn off the notifications for the app on my phone.

Then I get a notification. What. Somehow the notifications on the phone are back on. Check the app, notifications are still off, turn off the app notifications on the phone again.

Then I get a notification. COME ON. We're going to check the settings, power cycle the phone, and I swear if it happens again we're deleting the app. I get too many alerts as-is on my phone.

Tapatalk might have just signed its death warrant.

Out of nowhere it's sending me notifications about posts in threads. Ok, go into the notification settings in the app and turn that off, apparently it changed overnight (not sure how).

Then I get a notification. Ok, lets go check that setting. Still off. So I turn off the notifications for the app on my phone.

Then I get a notification. What. Somehow the notifications on the phone are back on. Check the app, notifications are still off, turn off the app notifications on the phone again.

Then I get a notification. COME ON. We're going to check the settings, power cycle the phone, and I swear if it happens again we're deleting the app. I get too many alerts as-is on my phone.
Let me know if you find a decent replacement beyond the mobile site. Also, have 1 more notification.

It annoys me when people fly off half-cocked over innocent comments. I guess when you spend your entire life shut-in playing Mario Bros and jerking off to anime, you never develop social skills.

(no offense to the anime enthusiasts out there... :D)

It annoys me when people fly off half-cocked over innocent comments. I guess when you spend your entire life shut-in playing Mario Bros and jerking off to anime, you never develop social skills.

hey i play Mario Brothers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

;->

I watch anime NOT hentai!!! What happened if you care to elaborate?

Back