• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

Eyejacket as well, black with black iridium. Still have them but they are retired and beat to hell

My first pair was a pair of FMJ 5.56 Half Jackets w/Fire Iridium lenses, that was wayyy back in 2002. but the pair that started this "hobby" was the R.Pimple Hijinx. that was my first artist series pair, and after that, i had to get them all. and i did just that. thankfully. =)

I remember seeing my dad wearing black frogskins in the 80s. I grew a little older, and around 2001 I bought my very first pair of Bottlecaps. I needed something for running, and ended up buying some black half-jackets. That is where the addiction began.

always wanted the Eye Jackets i saw in the local surf shop, but by the time i saved up enough to buy some they had just released the o-matter XX so i bought them in metallic green with gold iridium.... wore those bad boys for 5 or 6 years before i picked up a second pair, still got em in my cabinet!

First pair were Spice. Bough these to go on holiday to the USA & i've still got them. I loved the styling & fit & still do. They should bring these back or do a Splice 2. Second pair were Matt Black Fat Cat. I loved the fact that it said OAKLEY on the arms instead of having just the icon. Now every time i go on holiday to the USA i bring back a couple of new pairs. Last year the whole family brought back pairs from Orlando so we added another 6 pairs to the collection.

Back