• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Watch Gets You The Most Complements?

Yeah I know but everytime I see a orange hollow point I feel the yrge to buy it, then look at my FMJ and pass.

Also as everybody knows nobody ever compliment the big daddy full metal jacket except oakley employee

Yeah I know but everytime I see a orange hollow point I feel the yrge to buy it, then look at my FMJ and pass.

Also as everybody knows nobody ever compliment the big daddy full metal jacket except oakley employee
Yeah I love wearing my orange HP, and I agree it would be badass if it was automatic. Actually, for the MSRP price, it should be automatic.

People used to take an interest in the original crush watch I had, used to attract some curious comments. Unfortunately I used to be hard on my watches and that one has subsequently been destroyed. I have just picked up a polished black / cannon yellow crush watch as I liked them so much. Will take much better care with this one.

I only own a Judge Stealth but it gets lots of compliments. It's just such a unique shape and lots of sharp lines, gets attention.

Latest Posts

Back