• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Wires Would Look Good One Me?

He doesn't have the luxury of the "Do I look a fool in these?" thread.

I still don't understand the trend to wear huge glasses. On women it's not too bad, but small guys wearing GIANT glasses just makes me kind of raise an eyebrow :confused:

That's why I suggested Plaintiffs for the poster, he doesn't have a small melon! Lol

The Inmate looks good on most, which is surprising since it is a pretty large sunglass. I have seen it on quite a few and it works for most anyone.

Hard to say. Your nose is wide, which the adjustable nosepieces on the wires will be good to have. Those X metals sit high. Square Whisker has a wide nosebridge, as does New Square Wire. I'd try those.

The only styles that cover my eyebrows are the larger shield lenses like the M Frame Strike or Radar. Pretty much all the rest are below the eyebrow line.

He doesn't have the luxury of the "Do I look a fool in these?" thread.

I still don't understand the trend to wear huge glasses. On women it's not too bad, but small guys wearing GIANT glasses just makes me kind of raise an eyebrow :confused:

That Japanese guy has the typical "Asian face" (just like most of the Chinese do) which is not very suitable to wear Aviator Style or most of the OAKLEY sunglasses. Their face is Flat/wide; their nose bone is much lower than the western people which makes the sunglasses sits very low on their face, sometimes it doesn't even cover most of their uper eyelids...

And as I studied, OAKLEY frames tend to bend a lot on their faces (I once tested this with my friend with gascan which is not too small), which might also cause the lenses to crack after wared for years!

Besides they just think " if everyone say it's a good style, then I'll look cool in this no matter what"...which is quite st*pid. Mosr of them just end up with bunch of stuffs that don't "fit" at all. But if it's just because he is an OAKLEY/sunglasses fan who likes to collect, then it's another story and I don't have any problem with that!

You think they sit high? They barely cover my eyebrows. Would this still be sitting high?

A little eyebrow on the top edge is OK, unless U have most of your upper eyelid exposed out of the frame orbital!

As far as I can see from the photo U took...The X-Metal XX and ROMEO II both suit U very Well!

U can also try the new Crosshair, because your facial size is not that "small". The frame style is also based on aviator (deviation, too), but not that big and squared. besides your face is round, so the typical rounded style will give your face more edges and corners!

Back