• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's everyone up to tonight??

Bicycle Haus is screening a couple of Rapha movies tonight, I will be there. And there's a ride tomorrow that I will sadly miss thanks to the cold/flu that I am slowing getting over

Steady night in with a bit of ESPN America college netball & a bottle or three of Mr. BUD.....................oh wait it's basketball right?............Nope wait, the wife's just come down & now we're on QVC UK Lola Rose.............great!!!!!............BLOODY GREAT. Well i'm telling you Match of the Day WILL be on later.

Steady night in with a bit of ESPN America college netball & a bottle or three of Mr. BUD.....................oh wait it's basketball right?............Nope wait, the wife's just come down & now we're on QVC UK Lola Rose.............great!!!!!............BLOODY GREAT. Well i'm telling you Match of the Day WILL be on later.

Good girl 10.30pm & we turn over from QVC for Match of the Day........another Bud please too love.

Awww, hope everyone feels better soon :0)

Hope you all have a good night too.

PS what is tebow time??

It seems to relate to a gentleman who is "at the top of his game" right now, in his chosen position in the NFL .

At least, that's what I gather from Google. I am hoping that there is also a connection or similarity to Hammer Time, and he plays while wearing really baggy trousers and dances like there is a raccoon loose in his underwear whenever someone in his team scores a touchdown.

I bet you a pound that they play "Stop. Tebow Time." in the stadium for him.

Tebow Time refers to NFL player Tim Tebow who while being terrible, always wins. And according to American media, he is either the "other son" of God, or IS the son of God.

Latest Posts

Back