• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

Something similar is my usual Sunday breakfast. A meat, some junk, cook it. Eggs. On toast. Go back to bed.

If I get real industrious I do the whole "egg over hard in an onion ring" thing. Takes patience, which I usually lack when cooking. I don't recall if I posted that in here before or not.

But ham slices, onions, a jalapeno, 2-3 eggs. All good.

Back in my scouting days, there was a trick to cook eggs over a campfire / hot coals. You cut an orange in half, hollow it out, crack your egg into it, and put it over the heat / in the coals. The orange peel acts as a bowl / cooking mold while its moisture prevents burning, and it adds a nice orange essence to the flavor...

ok, just got back from lunch with the kiddos....

went to Gringos for some fajitas.....

cn6YRA.jpg

1IQDDr.jpg

Back in my scouting days, there was a trick to cook eggs over a campfire / hot coals. You cut an orange in half, hollow it out, crack your egg into it, and put it over the heat / in the coals. The orange peel acts as a bowl / cooking mold while its moisture prevents burning, and it adds a nice orange essence to the flavor...

you can even do "hard- boiled" egg without using water... first survival training i had when i was 8 years old...

Back