• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the Best Oakley Watch?

Without question my favourite watch, of any make, is the Oakley Time Bomb, it is truly beautiful in every way and I would consider it perfect in terms of appearance, design, and size. I also like a very basic watch, one that tells the time with a discreet date function. I cannot deal with any complicated multi function watches so they are of no use to me, hence why I only have a small collection of 9 watches, but within that I have 6 T/B's (5 mint unused), namely emerald, ion-yellow, Jordan, Rusty Wallace, ion-black (the most superb looking watch I have ever seen) X 2..one I wear which takes all the flak, the other kept as a mint duplicate. I wish I had all 14 T/B 1 but getting the other 9 complete and mint, as I would want them, would be a challenge too far. Although I have a Blade, Crush, and a D1 as well, the TB stands alone for me as a must have model. Nike Nickel (Terrorism) has the whole set of 14 TB, which I would consider the most incredible complete set of any one item I know of, perhaps the only set I am actually envious of, I wish during their availability I had purchased them all. The TB II although spectacular, lacks the simpler look of the original.

yes friend because
not put pictures of his 9 time bomb?

I also love tb

I still have 8 espro have all fast

my vote goes to the TB2. its full mechanical automatic, and the design is a great throwback to the original TB, whilst actually looking appealing to non-Oakley heads. The TB1 always looked like an alien teleporter (and i love it) but it simply doesnt appeal to non-Oakley fans.

for the lower models, i had a holeshot 6-hand with the SS band, that was a good looking watch too..

What do you guys think about the all black 12 gauge? I can get one for around 420 bucks through a local hookup.

What do you guys think about the all black 12 gauge? I can get one for around 420 bucks through a local hookup.
I was going to say that I really like the 12 Gauge, but it seems as though you've already bought it. It looks great!

My favorite is the Icon, hands down. I love my minute machine as well, though. The one I wish I could have gotten my hands on is the Livestrong TB2. I'm starting to really dig the stealth Killswitch too.

My all time favorite is the time bomb as well, the next is the black on black GMT, D-1, and 2 red Skull Crush and 1 silver Skull Crush. I'm always on the look out for the basketball mine Crush.

This is THE BEST EVER WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rytf.jpg

Latest Posts

Back