• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Ur sports teams?

OakleyBoss84

I should Work at Oakley
Cali
Just thought I'd ask to see who else enjoys watching sports. I am a long time 49ers and Dodgers fan been a long time but now both teams are good again. Used to love watching Jordan play mostly don't watch much basketball anymore Lebron and heat fun to watch though

Nice win for the Dodgers last night!

Being from Philadelphia, I am a huge fan of all the Philly teams except the Flyers. For hockey my team is the Devils (I know this makes no sense but there is a story behind the reason why). I used to be an Eagles season ticket holder but now I am just a Phillies season ticket holder. That being said, I have seen many lean years for the Philly teams growing up but it has been nice to see the Eagles and Phillies success the past 10 years or so although both are in a transition period now. I would like to say that I am not your typical Philly sports fan either but I succumb to the stereotypes now and then. When I went to the Eagles games regularly, one of our favorite things was watching the kids kick those field goals for charity. When they would miss we would boo. o_O

Nice win for the Dodgers last night!

Being from Philadelphia, I am a huge fan of all the Philly teams except the Flyers. For hockey my team is the Devils (I know this makes no sense but there is a story behind the reason why). I used to be an Eagles season ticket holder but now I am just a Phillies season ticket holder. That being said, I have seen many lean years for the Philly teams growing up but it has been nice to see the Eagles and Phillies success the past 10 years or so although both are in a transition period now. I would like to say that I am not your typical Philly sports fan either but I succumb to the stereotypes now and then. When I went to the Eagles games regularly, one of our favorite things was watching the kids kick those field goals for charity. When they would miss we would boo. o_O
Yea it was a nice win good baseball game in general. And yea phillies had the Dodgers Number in 08-09 playoffs. Haha the booing the missed kicks had me laughing

been an NBA fan since i was small! remembered watching almost all the bulls games during MJ's reign... then we also have a professional basketball league in the philippines that i really followed before and the college league also up to now. now im rooting for the heat, celtics and oklahoma in the NBA!

Huge NHL and NHRA fan here.... Chicago Blackhawks and Ottawa Senators are my faves... Any NHRA driver really..... Except crybaby Schumacher....Route 66 strip is 20 minutes from my house.....

Just thought I'd ask to see who else enjoys watching sports. I am a long time 49ers and Dodgers fan been a long time but now both teams are good again. Used to love watching Jordan play mostly don't watch much basketball anymore Lebron and heat fun to watch though

I'm a Braves fan, but your Dodgers kicked our butts. I don't know what happened there, just got out played. Also, I'm a Titans fan so I think we play your 49ers not this weekend but next. Too bad Locker is hurt for us as he was really starting to play well. I'm thinking of driving up to Nashville to catch the game.

I'm a Braves fan, but your Dodgers kicked our butts. I don't know what happened there, just got out played. Also, I'm a Titans fan so I think we play your 49ers not this weekend but next. Too bad Locker is hurt for us as he was really starting to play well. I'm thinking of driving up to Nashville to catch the game.
Ah nice Braves Were beast in the regular season but post season has been known to make hot hitters go cold. But it could've gone either way if they held on. Yea locker was looking pretty good before he went out

Montreal Expos (MLB) Gone since 2004 [F U Loria] but still my Team
Montreal Canadiens (NHL)
Montreal Alouettes (CFL)
SF 49'ers (first NFL team i ever knew at 10 years old)

Sports teams:
STL Cardinals
KC Chiefs

Others:
Any heads up drag racing from Nitro to Pro Stock to Pro Mods to OL10.5 to Radial and 8.5. Use to watch some tractor pulling (hopped up tractors, not the trucks). Really anything with a wicked engine and going fast.

Latest Posts

Back