• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHATTA YA THINK?

QUOTE- "BTW guys, I am a gal retired law enforcement. Some women collect shoes, I love Oakley."
Thanks for helping to keep our citizens safe young lady. Collecting Oakleys is way cooler than shoes. My wife has 100+ pair of shoes, most of which have never been worn. Yet, she can't understand why I'm restoring the sunglasses that I bought when I started flying in '81.
Not only that, but SHE has over 30 pairs of sunglasses. Are we meant to live on the same planet?

By the way. I have five pairs of shoes, and ten pairs of sunglasses.

Last edited:
QUOTE- "BTW guys, I am a gal retired law enforcement. Some women collect shoes, I love Oakley."
Thanks for helping to keep our citizens safe young lady. Collecting Oakleys is way cooler than shoes. My wife has 100+ pair of shoes, most of which have never been worn. Yet, she can't understand why I'm restoring the sunglasses that I bought when I started flying in '81.
Not only that, but SHE has over 30 pairs of sunglasses. Are we meant to live on the same planet?

By the way. I have five pairs of shoes, and ten pairs of sunglasses.

I like your post. My mom has Imelda Marcos beat! Shoes up the yang and clothes LOL! I love Oakley.
I wore Assault Boots for many years, carried a Mechanism bag- seems like if you are an Oakes fan, it shows on you
One way or another each day.

Latest Posts

Back