1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

When it's my NewFrog army! GAH!

I'm up to a dozen frames (1 hidden behind the row of 5, and one in my car) but I've been stalled on the last 3 colorways for a while.

I REALLY want to close this set out! I haven't seen many popping up lately, except the couple GRF is selling, and a black/grey that's overseas.

My latest was a Rootbeer/Gold that I negotiated down on eBay, then it came in and was in TERRIBLE shape. Basically worth the arms and box only, so I was thankfully refunded all but a small amount of the purchase price.

Edit... I only have Eight! Not nine of the 11 colors. So 12 makes 8!

When Does Twelve Only Make Nine? - ECBEBBC1-C9D8-463D-B79B-2C83865E0CD1-18068-00001273368E2552_zps15b461d5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Im gonna let you get all these you want for now, later on I'll start picking pairs up to keep. I have a couple other models I want to complete first. Its really cool to see them all together like that.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

There are only 3 that I really want! Duplicates for a couple would be nice, but I just want a GOOD example of the last 3 I need.

I'd love to get 2 grey polarized, and the white/blue and rootbeer polarized. Move the duplicates to travel cases for wearing, and close out the NewFrogs.

SO CLOSE yet so far!

Here they all are. There's a second tortoise pair behind the left row.
    When Does Twelve Only Make Nine? - 953F1BAE-89CE-4C40-95C5-DD1C57FC5D2E-18672-0000134F87608D6A_zps649c27df.jpg