1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    Saw one listing of this jacket in ebay but its not my size.... and i also searched online but cant find any piece for sale... is this a limited release? thanks!

Where Can I Find This Piece? - a6f3.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Holy ****... I want that. Mind sending me the eBay url/# just in case it's my size?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Found it. Does anyone know what the material is?

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    did you get it bro? its one sweet jacket right?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    It's awesome. I haven't pulled the trigger yet cuz I am concerned about the material. I've had some really shitty oakley hoodies lately and I am not spending the money on one if it's not good quality.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    yeah! but i guess its pretty rare considering i havent found one in any website! take it bro before its too late! lol!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Not seeing an item anywhere but eBay is an indicator of fakes. Not saying it is, just saying if it quacks like a duck...

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sometimes yeah, but in this case it's not surprising since oakley puts out soooooo many articles of clothing I don't think it's a huge stretch to think stuff slips by without notice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they have them at my local vault as well as matching board shorts

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I will look at my vault tomorrow as well if anyone is interested I feel like I saw them last week